October 17, 2008

We're impatient parents...

It's a.....
BOY!!!!!!
We had an appointment today to find out if Baby C is a boy or girl. Well, he was spread eagle the whole time showing us his stuff. In an effort to keep my baby's private parts private, I will not post that picture, but you can see the rest!


His head is not abnormally big (I kept asking), he had all the right amount of fingers and toes, and all the other good things that make him cute and alive. He weighs 12 ounces right now and doesn't stop moving!


We love him already!

4 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

YEAH!! Congratulations. I'm so excited for you. My little peanut can't wait to meet him:)

Michelle Wing said...

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited. Him and Andrew can be bestest friends.

Kimi said...

I was right! Congrats to you, Scotty and your little man!

April said...

Congratulations, sooo exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...