We find out in 2 days if Baby C is a boy or a girl. Any guesses?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sarcastic, I'm stubborn, I'm silly. I'm the only girl in a house full of boys. I always have a bottle of SkinnyGirl Margarita in my fridge. I take hundreds of pictures a month. My kids make me laugh so hard I cry. They make me cry so hard,I run away. My boys are blonde haired, blue eyed Italians. I'm a brown haired, brown eyed Italian. We are loud. We laugh. We are family. Welcome to Us and enjoy the ride.
6 comments:
I'm going to guess Boy :) are you hoping one way or another ?
Happy 1/2 Birthday Baby C!! Selfishly I am hoping for a boy...I'm going to be jeleous if all of my friends have a girl.
Yeah...you're half way there! It's still another long 20 weeks to go:) Glad we're doing it together:)
I hope that you have a boy that way my little girl has 2 to choose from for husbands:) We can't both fight over Andrew!
I'm guessing a boy. I dont know why, just a feeling. :) With all the pregnant people lately, he/she will have plenty of dating options. :)
I'm guessing boy too...I hope he/she flashes the goods!
I think it's a boy. I hope the bbay cooperates. I can't wait to hear
Post a Comment