*Paige*Jen*Michelle*Ali*Michelle*Amberlee*Karla*
October 7, 2008
Memories
I worked in the Truckee office today and will be for the next couple days, training a new employee. As I drove home, down Donner Pass Road, I drove by a landmark. A landmark full of memories for me and my girls. It was the Bar of America. There were many happy memories there. Girls weekends full of suntanning and then drinking and dancing at the Bar. Not too sure if we will ever make it there again, as when we did go, none of us were pregnant or mommies. I guess the girls weekends will now be hanging out watching the kids play together. But alas, it was great moments that I remembered during my drive home tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ahhh, the good old days! I'm still pissed they made us leave the bar early that year...what party poopers! By the way, did your toe ever heal?
Those were the days! We'll have to bring our parents to babysit so we can still hit up Bar of America!!
Post a Comment