October 6, 2008

OMG!

Okay, so I am officially jealous. I am begging Scotty to let us move to Colorado Springs to be neighbors with Paige and Bill, so we can take advantage of the connections Bill has. If you are not sure what I am speaking of, please see the "Paige and Bill" link and read about Dallas. I couldn't stop screaming and complaining of major jealousy after reading this blog and seeing pictures. I think I may go in to early labor if Paige keeps meeting my idols.

4 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

If it makes you feel better I was totally thinking about you the entire time!

xoxo

Michelle Wing said...

I say you, me and the kids move to CO and leave the boys here. Then we can all move into 1 big house and raise the kids together. The guys can send money when needed and visit when asked!

Michelle Wing said...

Second thought....we should probably bring our moms too so we have babysitters.

Bill and Paige said...

I like that idea!! Can we send Bill to live with one of your husbands though?:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...