October 1, 2008

Tip of the week.

Don't interview for jobs when you are pregnant. I felt myself getting teary eyed today when I heard how many applicants there were for this position I was trying for. Then, when I felt like I didn't answer something right, I felt tears starting and had to hold back. So, yeah, whenever possible, avoid interviewing when emotions are high and a baby is kicking.

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

I didn't know you were looking for a new job. What are you interviewing for?

I hear you on the crying on the drop of a dime. I find myseld crying at commercials!!

Michelle Wing said...

What job are you interviewing for?

The Stiles Family said...

What are you interviewing for?

It sounds like a rough day. I know the crying thing. I don't remember crying with Harrison much, but I cry a lot with this baby. I was crying while reading the Twilight series and Grey's Anatomy:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...