November 12, 2008

6 months down....way more to go

As of today, I am officially 6 months pregnant. Now, the thing that bothers me immensely is that you would think I would only have 3 months left....but no. You're technically pregnant for 10 months, not 9....so I have 4 months left. Baby is growing big, and I am super exhausted all the time. Scotty is always amazed if I am awake past 9:15 at night. But I am sure the next 4 months will fly by and all of a sudden we will have this little guy living with us that will rely on us for everything. I guess I should finish the book on scheduling that I started at week 5.

2 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

Whoever started the rumor that pregnancy lasts 9 months is a mean person. I was totally shocked when I found out I was actually going to be preggo for 10 months!!

Bill and Paige said...

Get all the sleep you can now because before you know we won't be sleeping at all! We'll be having 3am phone calls while we're feeding the little ones:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...