November 19, 2008

Yeah, I'm sure.



You sure you're not having twins? Is your due date correct? You're gonna have a big baby. Yeah, this is what I hear almost daily. I don't know what it is about bank customers, but they take too many liberties with their questions and comments. They think they can say whatever they think whenever they want. I really don't think that my belly is extraordinarily big. I am five feet tall, so I don't have too much space for the baby to go. I don't think people are realizing this. Maybe it is because I always wear high heels at work so people don't think I am really as short as I am. But seriously, why does the public think they can make comments on how big one's belly is. I don't see an MD next to their name. And believe me, I've checked.

3 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

People think for some reason when you are pregnant, talking about how big you are is exceptable. I think your belly is super cute and it looks great!

April said...

I think you're a cute pregnant lady! Of course the baby is going to go out rather than up, you're not that tall! People can be rude. You should say that you are having sextuplets and that you're actually quite small. That should get a reaction. :)

Bill and Paige said...

I would just tell people I'm not pregnant, just fat! That would really shut them up:)

Seriously though, you look so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...