November 19, 2008

So it's not totally complete yet. It lacks a working ceiling fan, some shelving, a rocking chair and a crib mattress (hint, hint, mom) oh yeah, and a baby, but we are happy with the result.

Hopefully, our handyman will get to the ceiling fan and the shelving soon. We have a chair that needs to be brought over from Scotty's mom's house, and then I can start getting organized with diapers, clothing, etc. Well, the organizational part is more for my mom to do when she comes up for my shower. I don't know where I'm supposed to put anything or what else I need to buy, so I rely on mom for that stuff.

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

OMG! It looks so cute. You are putting me to shame. My nursery is in shambles (if that's even a word). I have stuff EVERYWHERE..literally. Now I'm starting to stress out. I better hurry up and order my furniture.

mommyreview.com said...

starting to look sooooooo cute!! Have fun when you get to the "nesting" stage you will want to organize everything!

Kimi said...

Very cute! I like the chair rail and the hanging letters. Jared is a great name! Was it hard to decide?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...