My friend Brynn and I decided it was the best idea ever to take our dogs to PetSmart to have their picture taken with Santa. Half the price of the picture went to charity, so I thought it would be a nice Christmassy thing to do. It is probably a better idea to take a dog when you are not 7 months pregnant, and the dog doesn't weight 80 pounds and decides to walk you through the pet store to find other dogs to play with. I could have used Scotty there to discipline the dog. Apparently, she forgot what her name was and what the word "sit" means.
'
After a very short line to stand in, a quick picture, and a nice poop from the dog, we were on our way home for a long afternoon nap. Merry Christmas.
December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a cute picture! My mom thought we should take Bella but I said there was no way I was taking an ill behaved dog and a 6 month old baby to PetsMart!
Post a Comment