I played Bunco on Wednesday, and didn't win a thing...well I did get the "Thanks for showing up" prize. I was able to add a new ornament to the Christmas tree from that prize.
On Thursday night, I had a mixer for my networking group at a local restaurant. Scotty and I went, I had a nice tall glass of Sprite, and mingled with some local business owners. We were home early, as we were both tired.
Last Sunday, Scotty woke up to play his game on his computer and the computer was fried. After spending 2+ hours on the phone with the Dell people, and having his entire computer taken apart, they concluded that he needed some new parts. So for two whole days, Scotty was a little mopey because his computer didn't work. Since one of his mopey days was Sunday and he had nothing else to do, all of a sudden he got this urge to clean. He reorganized the den, shredded old documents, dusted, vaccuumed, etc. He even re-organized Jared's room (which I got roped into) and we finally finished the decorations. His room is all ready for him and I can't wait to see him in it!
**Scotty putting the templates on the wall**
**He even asked me to take a picture!!! I've taught him well!**
**The finished wall above his crib**






1 comment:
super cute!
Post a Comment