December 4, 2008

Yikes....only 3 more to go!

So, reality is starting to hit us now. We are actually going to have a baby in 3 months! (I'm shooting for 2 1/2 months) We are still working on Jared's room. The ceiling fan was replaced today, so that is one more thing off our list. We just need to go get some shelving, but the last time we were at Home Depot Scotty and I disagreed on what kind to get, so I don't think either of us are willing to relive that trip to the Depot. Jared may never get shelves in his room. Other than his poor little room, I have been feeling pretty good. Well, good are the days when I get to take 2 hours naps. If only the bank could close from noon to 3, then this pregnancy would be so much easier. I am counting down my days with work. It looks like I only have about 6 to 8 weeks left of work before I go on disability. It sounds wonderful to be able to lay in bed all day and catch up on my soaps. I am sure Paige and I will be able to IM all day long then....Anyway, life is good and we can't wait to see our little baby boy.

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

I'm starting to count the days till your on maternity leave too! We can talk all day long:)

You look great! We're almost done:)

mommyreview.com said...

Oh you look awesome, what a beautiful belly :)

Kimi said...

You look so great! Give the belly a rub for me :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...