November 30, 2008

Yeah, he's got talent

Last night Scotty and I, his mom and dad, and sister and brother in law, all went to Reno to see America's Got Talent winner, Terry Fator. We started off with yet another buffet. Seriously, I am completely over the buffett, and we were in overflow seating, so we had to walk like a mile to even get to the food. At least my fatty butt got some exercise in between plates. Anyway....back to my point. If you don't remember, cuz I sure didn't...well, not that I didn't remember, but the fact that I never watched that show....but Terry Fator is that comedian/vantriloquist/singer guy. He's got a whole bunch of puppets that he makes sing and tell jokes, he sings himself and does a ton of comedy. We were laughing our assess off the whole time. It was really a great show. I even stayed awake until 11 pm. I haven't seen 11 pm in months (except for when I get up to go pee, but that doesn't count) so I was excited to be like normal person for the night. We don't think Terry will be back in Reno anytime soon, as he just signed a 5 year contract with the Las Vegas Hilton and is getting an entire showroom named after him. Bye Bye Reno. We lose all the good ones to Vegas. Anway, we had a great time and now I am heading back to Reno today with Scotty's mom to go shopping....on her credit card. Yippee!

Terry Fator with Winston (he's my favorite)

1 comment:

mommyreview.com said...

Oh I wanna know how the shopping trip went. Spending others money is the best! teehee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...