Okay, so I'm a little big. I get it. At least I won't have to hear it anymore from dumb ass customers telling me how big my baby is going to be. I only have one more day of work for the next 3 months. I am highly looking forward to time off, time to sleep in a bit, clean the clutter in the house, organize things, go on walks and more importantly, take a nap when I get sleepy. Scotty's mom has my days booked already! She is taking me shopping in Reno on Saturday, and walks every day. Even some time at the swim center so I can scare some little kids. I think she is secretly trying to get me to have this baby a bit early, by keeping me active the whole time! Scotty and I are both super anxious and can't wait to see baby Jared. I wonder what color hair he is going to have....or if he will have hair at all....maybe I should start a poll.




No comments:
Post a Comment