Hopefully this won't become a trend....
It's been 24 days since my blood transfusion, and maybe it was the new blood I got, or the pain medicine I got for my horrific headaches, but I was finally sleeping through the night again. It was a wonderful 22 days, but I think I have reverted back to the crap sleeping patterns that I had so badly before the new blood. Yesterday, I made it to about 1 am, then couldn't go back to sleep, due to horrific heartburn and cramps from my back to my ankles. Tonight, I thought, since I was exhausted all day, that I would sleep fantastically. I did until midnight, now I am wide awake blogging away. I have learned to stop tossing and turning in bed....it hurts too much to move....and to just come out to the couch and put the tv on to lull be back to sleep. Well I whipped out the computer this time, which I think woke me up a bit more. Oh well. Tomorrow is Saturday and I can take a nap in the middle of the day. My theory is that Jared will wake up around midnight for feedings, which is why I always wake up at that time now. I will let you know if my theory is right in 2 months.
January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Good luck. You are so close to holding Jared in your arms and kissing him a million times. I hope you sleep better tonight:)
Yep, you might as well just get used to your new sleeping pattern now! I was up with Andrew twice last night!!
OH, I know how you feel! Sleeping is getting a harder and harder for me too:) Maybe you need some fresh young blood:) I think it's time to go on maternity leave:)
Post a Comment