January 13, 2009

Merry Christmas to us

So Scotty and I got some Christmas money to do whatever we wanted with. We decided to pool our funds and purchase a new digital camera. Our old one was in need of retirement, and since we are having a baby real soon, we thought it was the perfect idea to spend the money on. I had a few requirements for this new camera. The biggest thing was that it had to be able to take video, so I can send video's of Jared to my mom and dad. So anyway, we found a great camera within our budget at Best Buy, and I am addicted to it now. I have been taking tons of pictures of my cats and my dog. I am trying every different feature on the camera so I become an expert. If only I had a baby already to take these pictures of, then the following would be a lot more interesting to look at. But here are some I am proud of. Oh, and I got a gorilla pod too (thanks, Paige) and have learned to use that and the self timer to take pictures of myself.

I used my new gorilla pod for this one. Now I don't need Scotty to take them anymore!!



Sammy would not sit still, but I did get a good picture of her nose.




I love this one of Sammy. She is such a good dog.

Our little boy, Elwood. Sleeping on daddy's lap.

Little boy Jakey. Asleep on the LoveSac.

4 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Yeah for the gorilla pod! Isn't it the best thing ever! I just love it:)

Can't wait to see all teh pics of Jared with the new camera:)

Michelle Wing said...

Yippee for new camera's! I love the pictures of your fur-babies.

mommyreview.com said...

COOL! You'll get lots of mileage out of the new camera!!

Anonymous said...

How fun. What kind of camera did you get?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...