January 11, 2009
Finally feeling better
So it's been about 10 days or so since my blood transfusion and I think I am starting to finally feel better. I have been fighting horrible headaches since the transfusion, and the doctor finally had to prescribe me some pain pills to help the pain. After a few days of those, my headaches were starting to lessen up and I was able to function much better. I think I had caught a bit of a cold or something, as my sinuses are very congested now, and I think that is what was causing my extreme headaches. I have gone two consecutive days without a nap, which is such an accomplishment for me! I went shopping today and my feet didn't hurt too bad, and I wasn't exhausted when I got back. Scotty and I even went on a walk this morning. My poor dog has been bored inside watching me sleep that we had to take her out. I can't wait for this next weekend. My mom and dad are coming up on Friday and my shower is on Saturday. I am very, very anxious to get all the little things I need so I can feel prepared to have a baby. Once those are all here, then I can relax and just wait for Jared to be born. I have about 3 more weeks of work and then I get to be home, nesting apparently, and doing what I can to induce labor. Well, life here is pretty normal, and kind of boring, so I am off to watch the Golden Globes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment