10 weeks
31 weeks
Since I don't have too much to blog about, I thought I would continue to talk about how big my belly is getting. It's crazy to think we are in the home stretch of this pregnancy. It has been fascinating to take weekly pictures of my growing belly, because even when I think I hadn't grown much, I look at the pictures in amazement. Every week is significantly different, and when I think I was huge 3 months ago, I look back and laugh when I see what I look like now.
Jared's doing good. I think he really enjoyed the transfusion, because he is even more of a wiggle worm now than he was before. Scotty and I can't wait to see what Jared looks like. I am starting to get real ancy about it. But he will be here before we know it and life will be forever changed.
Since I don't have too much to blog about, I thought I would continue to talk about how big my belly is getting. It's crazy to think we are in the home stretch of this pregnancy. It has been fascinating to take weekly pictures of my growing belly, because even when I think I hadn't grown much, I look at the pictures in amazement. Every week is significantly different, and when I think I was huge 3 months ago, I look back and laugh when I see what I look like now.
Jared's doing good. I think he really enjoyed the transfusion, because he is even more of a wiggle worm now than he was before. Scotty and I can't wait to see what Jared looks like. I am starting to get real ancy about it. But he will be here before we know it and life will be forever changed.





1 comment:
Seriously you are HUGE...and I mean that in a good way:) You are so cute and all belly! That's going to be one big boy:)
I don't know about you, but I'm so glad that we are almost done!
Post a Comment