March 21, 2009

Visit with the Wings

Michelle and Brian were in Tahoe this weekend so they drove on over to our house so they could meet Jared. Brian took my husband out to watch some basketball and then to play some poker. It was wonderful of Brian to take Scotty out for a while. He has been so good to Jared and myself and he really needed a few hours away. When I get my few hours away, I am going to get a facial and a pedicure! Michelle and I sat on the couch all day, talking about everything. It was so nice to just sit and talk to someone that has just recently had a baby. We shared lots of stories and Michelle gave me tons of hints and advice since we are both following the Babywise method for our children. I had a great day and was real sad when they left. Michelle even said if she doesn't get a job soon, then she will come back up for a few days! Is it bad that I am hoping that she doesn't get a job so she can come up??? Thanks Michelle and Brian, for a wonderful Saturday!

The three of us hanging out on the couch


Michelle with my tired baby

1 comment:

Michelle Wing said...

We had so much fun visiting with you guys. Maybe next time I'll bring Andrew so he can meet his new best friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...