May 1, 2009

Almost Over

I have only 1 more week left of maternity leave. The past 7 weeks have gone by so fast. Most of it has been a blur, so I made sure that I took a ton of pictures so I could remember as much of it as I could. I have been off of work for 3 1/2 months, and am ready to go back. Our morning routine will be the same, as we have had Jared waking up at 6 am since he was 2 weeks old. That way, we can both get ready for the day and I can drop him off at the babysitter by 8:30, I can hit up Starbucks, then get to the bank by 9am. It will be very hard for me to not be taking care of him all day, since I like to just do it all myself. I hope the babysitter follows our instructions so we don't have a crabby baby when I get home from work! Jared has started sleeping through the night, but the last couple days, he has woken up to eat, because he is going through a major growth spurt. All he wants to do is eat and sleep! Once the spurt is over, I am sure he will go back to sleeping all night. That will make me much happier, come 6 am. So, since I only had a week left, I set up a "photo shoot" of Jared in the living room. Here are a few of the cute ones!














1 comment:

Bill and Paige said...

That went by so fast!!! You guys found a sitter? Hope the growth spurt ends soon...they are pretty rough! Hayley would eat every hour during hers...no fun for me:)

Those pics are so cute!! He's getting so big. He must be a good eater!! He looks so cold in the first pic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...