May 25, 2009

He did get something from me...

MY LUNGS!

Our poor little boy did get something from me. Probably the only thing he did get. He caught a bit of a cold right when he started at daycare. He has had a snotty nose and started coughing. Last week it got a lot worse so I took him to the doctor. She listened to his lungs and heard that he was wheezing. We gave him a breathing treatment in the doctor’s office to see if it would help him, and it did, so now we have to do them at home 4 times a day! He’s pretty good about it. He just sits there in the bed and usually doesn’t scream! If he does start screaming, then I just sit him on my lap and he is content. I do let him watch TV during the treatment because he zones out so much that he forgets he has a mask on his face! (Don’t judge) He goes back to the doctor tomorrow so hopefully we can cut his treatments down to once or twice a day, since his coughing is about gone. That poor kid! He gets his daddy’s looks and my crappy lungs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Kid. I hope he is okay.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...