May 18, 2009

"Meet the Family"

Yesterday we went to Davis to see my side of the family and for everyone to meet baby Jared. Since they weren't able to come to my shower here in Nevada, they threw us one there. Michelle Macway and Michelle Wing, and also Jen and Sam Reed were able to come visit also, since they are much closer to Sacramento then Nevada! It was so HOT there! I think it hit about 105 degrees. My child is a little heater and I couldn't stand holding him because I couldn't cool off. Scotty and I had a great time visiting with our friends and to hang out with the rest of my family. We had the best food there...since we had multiple Italians in the kitchen cooking up a storm! My Auntie Gail threw the shower and it was fantastic! Thanks Auntie Gail....we had a blast!
Michelle Wing, myself, Michelle Macway with all the babies.'
I guess sorority sisters like to do things at the same time.


Andrew - 12 months old
Jared - 2 months old
Brewer - 1 month old
They're going to be the best of friends.

My Aunt Roe hand sewn this beautiful play mat for Jared. I told her it was so nice I wasn't going to let Jared lay on it because he spits up so much! We think we may hang it on the wall in his room. She said it took over 2000 stitches to finish.


"Snowcones Are Forever"
My Aunt Joan write children's books and wrote a little note on the inside for Jared.

Grandma Thelma got handy in the kitchen again. She makes chocolates for every party.

Jared with his Grandpa and Grandma

Jared with his Great Grandma

1 comment:

Michelle Wing said...

Andrew and I had a blast on Sunday! Can't wait to see you again this weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...