Dear Jared
Today marks your 3 month birthday. Time has flown by in a blink of an eye. Daddy and I can’t imagine life without you, and we are just now trying to decide when would be a great time to give you a baby brother or baby sister. You are such a wonderful addition to our family and we want many more just like you!
You have really learned to smile and laugh a lot these days. You find anyone that just looks at you to be the funniest thing ever! It doesn’t matter what we say to you, because you just laugh. You throw your hands up in the air and shake your head when you laugh. It’s the best thing about you! I always love to make you laugh because it just melts my heart to see you so happy.
You have been sleeping from 9:30 pm until 6 am every night. After you eat at 9, we get you all dressed in your night nights, give kisses to daddy and mommy, then you lay quietly in your crib until you fall asleep. You play for about 15 to 20 minutes with your animal friends, then fall quietly off to a dreamy sleep. It’s wonderful for mommy and daddy!
This month you started at daycare. Miss Starla just loves you and she is sad she won’t see you in the summer. But you’ll be back there when Daddy goes back to work in September.
Daddy is excited to stay at home with you for the summer. He has such big plans to take you on long walks to Grandma’s house, trips to the swim center, and for you to help him do yard work! Well, actually, you can’t help, but you sit outside and watch! He has even promised that he will bring you by the bank often so I can see you during the day.
You still have horrible reflux. Formula pours out of you for a good hour after you eat. I am not sure how much you actually digest, because a majority of it gets thrown up all over me! I can’t keep one shirt clean when I am home with you, and we have started to feed you with just a diaper on, and keep you undressed until you go down for a nappy. It is saving on laundry! I give stern warnings to anyone that chooses to hold you after you eat. I feel so badly when you puke on them!
You have this extreme fascination with the television. No matter where you are, you catch a glimpse of the TV and won’t take your eyes off it! Daddy and I have to turn you so you can’t even move your head to see it! We will soon get you some Baby Einstein DVD’s for you to watch. The Real Housewives are not quite appropriate for you right now eventhough you have deemed them your favorite.
I miss you so much during my work day, that I totally spoil you when I get home. I find myself peeking in on your during your nap to see if you are awake. I wait and wait for you to wake up so I can feed you and cuddle with you! After dinner you lay on chest and fall asleep and I sit there for hours with you. Daddy has finally stopped telling me to put you down in your crib, because I keep telling him that one day, you will be too big to cuddle and that when I ask you to cuddle you will say “No, mama.” I never want to put you down!
We love you so much, and I just can’t get enough of you!
Today marks your 3 month birthday. Time has flown by in a blink of an eye. Daddy and I can’t imagine life without you, and we are just now trying to decide when would be a great time to give you a baby brother or baby sister. You are such a wonderful addition to our family and we want many more just like you!
You have really learned to smile and laugh a lot these days. You find anyone that just looks at you to be the funniest thing ever! It doesn’t matter what we say to you, because you just laugh. You throw your hands up in the air and shake your head when you laugh. It’s the best thing about you! I always love to make you laugh because it just melts my heart to see you so happy.
You have been sleeping from 9:30 pm until 6 am every night. After you eat at 9, we get you all dressed in your night nights, give kisses to daddy and mommy, then you lay quietly in your crib until you fall asleep. You play for about 15 to 20 minutes with your animal friends, then fall quietly off to a dreamy sleep. It’s wonderful for mommy and daddy!
This month you started at daycare. Miss Starla just loves you and she is sad she won’t see you in the summer. But you’ll be back there when Daddy goes back to work in September.
Daddy is excited to stay at home with you for the summer. He has such big plans to take you on long walks to Grandma’s house, trips to the swim center, and for you to help him do yard work! Well, actually, you can’t help, but you sit outside and watch! He has even promised that he will bring you by the bank often so I can see you during the day.
You still have horrible reflux. Formula pours out of you for a good hour after you eat. I am not sure how much you actually digest, because a majority of it gets thrown up all over me! I can’t keep one shirt clean when I am home with you, and we have started to feed you with just a diaper on, and keep you undressed until you go down for a nappy. It is saving on laundry! I give stern warnings to anyone that chooses to hold you after you eat. I feel so badly when you puke on them!
You have this extreme fascination with the television. No matter where you are, you catch a glimpse of the TV and won’t take your eyes off it! Daddy and I have to turn you so you can’t even move your head to see it! We will soon get you some Baby Einstein DVD’s for you to watch. The Real Housewives are not quite appropriate for you right now eventhough you have deemed them your favorite.
I miss you so much during my work day, that I totally spoil you when I get home. I find myself peeking in on your during your nap to see if you are awake. I wait and wait for you to wake up so I can feed you and cuddle with you! After dinner you lay on chest and fall asleep and I sit there for hours with you. Daddy has finally stopped telling me to put you down in your crib, because I keep telling him that one day, you will be too big to cuddle and that when I ask you to cuddle you will say “No, mama.” I never want to put you down!
We love you so much, and I just can’t get enough of you!
~Love Mommy and Daddy








2 comments:
he's getting so big!!
I want to squeeze those cheeks! He's so cute!
Post a Comment