On Saturday, Michelle, Michelle and Jen were up in Northstar with all the babies, so I drove on over to hang out with them. We spent the afternoon at the Northstar Village and the swimming pool. The babies had a great time until some girl puked in the water then they had to close the pool until the next day. At least we did get our 20 minutes in before that happened! After swimming we walked over to the Village and had some chocolate fondue while the babies slept. Then back to the cabin where Michelle made us some fantastic chicken tacos. I do love her cooking! Can't wait until August, when we will have a couple days there and Paige will be there too, with Hayley!
Grevin and Jared....best buds....and birthday buddies. Grevin is 2 days older. Zippy was making them laugh and laugh. They had the best times and were even holding hands. Grevin was sucking on Jared's hand, but J didn't care.

Mommy and Jared ready for swimming. We moved our lounge chairs a couple times to make sure we would be staying in the shade. Michelle is so good at determining where the sun will be shining.








2 comments:
What a great weekend! It was good to see you and Jared-I am so bummed that I won't be able to make it up for girls' weekend :(
What a fun weekend! Can't wait for Hayley to bring some estrogen to the group of boys:)
Post a Comment