We had a pretty laid back 4th here. We figured going to see fire works with a 4 month old would be pointless, so we decided to wait it out until next year. Lisa flew up on Thursday night and she has gotten a real taste of how it is to raise a little baby. We have spent most of the time just sitting on the couch and talking. Last year when she came we were out shopping the whole time, going out to dinner and getting pedicures. We haven’t made it out yet except for a family BBQ and the grocery store. But today, we are heading up to Reno for some quick shopping and then off to the airport.
We had a BBQ at Scotty’s mom and dad’s house yesterday. The weather was nice and the food was good. We just hung out and talked and all played with the baby.
I am looking forward to next year when Jared is up and walking and we can do more fun stuff with him!
I could not get him to smile once for the camera.
Yeah, the idea of us all wearing coordinating 4th of July colors failed…Scotty and I both wore black shirts….but I did wear camo shorts which I thought was fitting….you know…war = freedom = 4th of July
Auntie Lisa with Jared
Playing at Grandma’s. He’s really into grabbing little things and shoving them in his mouth. He now grabs his blankie and holds it when I pick him up.



No comments:
Post a Comment