July 6, 2009

He rolls, he rolls....

We have been working on the rolling over skill with Jared for a really long time now. He does fantastic on his tummy, can get his arm underneath him but hadn’t figured out how to get the rest of his little body over. He has been so close so many times, but tonight he became a pro at it. I put his little dinosaur, Nordy, near him and he rolled right on over to get him. I was so excited that I wanted to get the video camera out, but Scotty thought I would jinx it and that he would never do it again. So I put him back on his belly and he flipped write over like he has known how to do it his whole life. There was no struggle, no crying, nothing. Just a nice little roll over to Nordy. He did it like 5 times, so Scotty told me to go ahead and video tape it. I am so excited he got his heavy little body to roll over. Now that I posted this, he isn't doing it anymore. It's almost like it's beyond him to do something so juvenile.

4 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Yeah Jared! He's so cute:) Love Nordy:)

can't wait to see him next month!

Kimi said...

I just want to squeeze him!

Michelle Wing said...

I can't wait to see his skills in a couple of weeks! Give him kisses for me.

Kimi said...

So I just watched this with Carina and she said,"Oh, that's cuuute!" LMAO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...