Jared had his 4 month appointment yesterday, and after the doctor being a hour behind, and 3 shots, Jared was pissed. (And so were we.) He missed his entire nap and then was in pain from his shots. Poor kid. Here are his stats…
18 pounds, 5 ounces (95 percentile)
25 1/2 inches long (75 percentile)
17 inch head (75 percentile)
Look at me! I’m growing Big and Tall!
The doctor gave us some samples of Similac Senstive RS. It has rice cereal built in. This should help his horrible spitting up. We got two days worth of samples, and yes, it is working. His spitting up is significantly less…..yet this darn formula is $41 for 6 days. I think we will make our own concoction of sensitive formula with rice cereal added…it should do the same thing, and save us like $20/week! Holy cow, this darn kid gets more pricey each day we have him.



2 comments:
The coupons I sent you should work for that. If you need more I can get you some. It's not much more than the regular similac. Also, if you can exchange your formula that you have now for the rs. I wouldn't try to make your own.
Didn't anyone ever tell you the equation kids = money! It's a direct ratio!! I think they taught us that in one of our business classes. The cost to benefit ratio is well worth it though.
He is so darn cute!
Post a Comment