July 8, 2009

Another Boy??????

A month of so ago, my cousin Kristen had her baby shower in Sacramento. She is due in about a month. She is having the 6th boy in our family.....6 out of the last 6 babies born to all my cousins are boys....So I decided to drive down for the day and spend the time with my large, loud, Italian family! We had a great time with FANTASTIC food (I live for this food!) and free flowing wine! Kristen gots tons and tons of great clothes and baby gear. I kept leaning over to my mom saying "take note....I want that." (She takes pretty good notes.) I think I did the same at her bridal shower too! It was a fun day and I even talked my way out of a speeding ticket on my way home that night!

Kristen_s_Baby_Shower_-_15

5 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

1st of all...6 KIDS!!

2nd...ALL BOYS!!

Those are some footsteps that I will not be following:)

xoxo

Kristen said...

Thanks for making the trek up there, it was fun to see you. Our family sure is a lot of crazy fun and great food.

Ali, I've been enjoying your blog, they are really funny to read :)

To Bill and Paige, he will be the 6th baby boy in the family - my first. I wouldn't want to follow in the footsteps of 6 boy children either :P

Ali C. said...

Oh yeah, she does not have 6 boys. She is having the 6th boy in the family! I guess I wrote that wrong. I will fix it!!!!

Bill and Paige said...

Oh okay...thanks for clarifing. Not that 6 kids or 6 boys for that matter is bad (I'd love to have 6 kids if I could afford it)!!

Michelle Wing said...

The first person to have a girl is going to be totally spoiled!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...