For Scotty’s birthday, the family and I bought him a bike trailer for his bicycle, so we can put J in it and ride our bikes around town. We finally got it all put together and decided to take J on his first ride this morning over to Keva Juice. Once we got there, we saw that Keva Juice was closed and didn’t open until 9 am. So we turned right around and came back home. J had a great time. He was awake for most of it and then slept on the way home. I had fun, but quickly realized how out of shape I am. My lungs and quads were burning.
July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So fun!!
Are there 2 seat belts in there? If so, Andrew would like a ride!!
Yip, there is two...you know, one for J and one for his baby sister. But until that ever happens, Andrew sure can have a ride!
That is the coolest baby bike seat. So much better than what our parents had for us back in the day.
Post a Comment