July 12, 2009

4 Months Old

Dear Jared

Today marks your 4 month birthday.  You are growing so fast.  You are over 18 pounds and have grown about 6 inches since birth.  You have learned to scream and do it whenever you can.  You are not mad, you just enjoy the new noise you figured out.  You have started grabbing everything you can and putting it in your mouth.  You love grabbing your blankies and sucking on them, and you love your little fruit key ring.  It is just the right size for you told hold it forever and ever and you just chew on it all day long.

We started you on different formula with rice cereal built in.  It’s a sensitive type so you should be curbing your major spit up issues.  You only eat 6 ounces at a time and you are content. 

You have been doing swim lessons twice a week with Grandma.  Every time, Grandma and Daddy tell me you don’t cry and you are getting the hang of it all and are actually starting to have a good time!  By the end of summer, I will go see all the progress you have made.  I may need to sedate myself first, as it frightens me just a little bit seeing such a little boy in a big pool without me holding you!

You have learned to roll over this month.  You don’t do it very often, but you have done it quite a few times.  I think your stubbornness comes out plenty, when you are on your belly.  You just lay your head down and decide not to do anything at all.

Daddy is having a great time with you this summer.  I love seeing you when I get home everyday because you get this huge smile on your face when you see me and that makes me feel fantastic!  We love you tons and tons and can’t wait to see what month 5 has for us.

Love, Mommy and Daddy

DSCN0756DSCN0750

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Love your new picture at the top of your blog! He's growing so fast...i hate it:( I can't wait to see the little guy next month!

Michelle Wing said...

Happy 4 months Jared! We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

mommyreview.com said...

He is soooooo cute, I love his smiley pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...