July 19, 2009

Naked Cowboy

We give Jared naked baby time every once in a while.  It tends to help his baby butt rash.  I bought some puppy pads for him to lay on for when he pees, but soon realized that pee pee pads are only good if you have girls.  He lays on it just fine, but when he pees, he shoots it way over his head and gets the carpet still.  So we have tried to put a burpy cloth over his winky, but that would just fall off, so Scotty had the bright idea to tie a bandana over him so it would stay on and catch the shooting pee.  I did that, and now this poor boy looks just like a naked cowboy.  I have a feeling this picture will come back to haunt him when he’s older.  But I will always remind him it was Daddy’s idea and Daddy’s idea to take a picture too.

DSCN0766

6 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

omg...that's funny!! You need to get these...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00196HX2C

Ali C. said...

I have them! They fall off.

Michelle Wing said...

I am going to get the picture blown up and framed for him. I LOVE IT!! Perhaps Paige can make him a neck tie with all of her crafty skills.

Bill and Paige said...

are you using dog pee pads? I didn't know they made them for kids! I have to say that he looks like he's wearing a skirt:)

Let me see what I can come up with in my craft rooom:)

Ali C. said...

Yip, they are puppy training pads.

Karla and Brian said...

LOL... That is really a great idea! He looks quite comfortable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...