August 17, 2009

More From Girls Weekend

I already miss these girls!

After eating chocolate fondue at the Chocolate Bar at the Northstar Village. Too bad the babies didn't get a taste because it was really good.



Michelle and I took our boys in the hot tub to warm them up. It may have looked hot out but once we were in the big pool and the sun was going down, the babies started to get little goose bumps so we had to warm them up fast.



All our babies in their matching shirts. None of them wanted anything to do with the camera. This will be a great picture to do every year with them to see how fast they are growing. Looks like my kid still wins for the biggest head. He even beats the 1 year old!

We kept trying and trying to get a good picture of this. It was the best idea, but Andrew wanted NOTHING to do with laying down. We had to set all the babies down, and when Paige was ready to take the picture, Michelle laid Andrew down super fast and we clicked the picture. This is the best we could get!

1 comment:

Michelle Wing said...

Andrew and I miss your guys too. I keep telling him that hopefully we'll see you again this weekend though and then he laughs and smiles at me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...