We didn’t stop the entire time in Novato. It was fun, but hot. On Saturday, we made a trip over to see Grandma. Seeing Jared is the one thing she can remember. She remembers that last time J held her finger. The woman can’t remember our names, but she can remember that. We love her! She kept saying how fat and chunky Jared is. It was fun to see her talk to him. I got a bit scared for my life when I was there, because the other really old ladies that were in the living room with us starting yelling at me because they thought I wasn’t holding Jared good enough or when I was patting him they yelled at me that I was hitting him. I thought one of them was going to jump off the couch and grab that baby from me. What can you do with a 100 year old lady? Yell back at her? I just walked to the other side of the room and stopped “hitting” my child. Yikes! I got a little afraid for a moment!
My mom spent the whole day making her famous spaghetti sauce. We spent all day dipping fresh french bread in the sauce and we never have room to eat our dinner!
Jared started teething on Saturday also. He turned to a monster and his gums were swollen. If I tried to touch them, he screamed and screamed. Sarah and I ran to the drug store to pick up some teething medicine. He was pissed off all day long, but then on Sunday, he turned back into my angel baby that I know and love! I did get excited about the teething, because I thought that meant that he didn’t have the Medaglia teeth. When I was 2, I only had 2 teeth! So if he’s cutting teeth now, he probably doesn’t have my teeth! Well, one more thing he doesn’t have of me!
Jared didn’t care about the camera. He apparently saw a tree he liked.
Mom~Dad~Jared
My brother, Anthony, and myself, with Grandma and Jared and my mom
Mom~Jared~Grandma
Jared on the grass. It’s a bit wet, but he didn’t seem to mind.
I made my mom and dad get on the ground with Jared. The grass was wet so my mom didn’t want to lay down on it. I think it was because she was afraid she couldn’t get back up if she did!



No comments:
Post a Comment