Uncle Anthony with his nephew
Oh no! Is he spitting up on me! Yikes!
His new wheels!
Uncle is so proud!
Auntie and Uncle showing him how to ride
Jared and I are enduring our last trip out of town for quite some time. We are in Novato this weekend so Jared could meet his Uncle Anthony and Auntie Sarah. We are very sad Scotty couldn't come, but school has just started so it is the worst weekend for him to travel. It is so hot here that I have been sweating since I got out of the car. I am quite spoiled with the air conditioning at home and can’t stand the heat here! J had to sleep in bed next to me with a fan blowing on us both so we could sleep! But anyway…Anthony and Sarah got Jared his very first mountain bike! My brother is a professional mountain biker so it was only fitting for him to buy J his first bike. This bike is made especially for toddlers and it doesn't have peddles on it. You make it move with your feet and then there is a little platform for your feet to rest once you are moving on it. This bike helps kids learn to ride much faster than doing training wheels. We are very excited to see J learn to ride this once he can balance and his feet touch the ground!



No comments:
Post a Comment