We started the day off with a trip to Costco for Scotty and Jared while I went to get my hair done. And after Scotty drove into the parking lot and realized he left his wallet at home, the trip them became a family trip once I got home from the salon.
We did our basic grocery shopping at the $500 store and ended with a Churro and a Diet Coke. Off we went to go home for a long fall nap. Well, a long nap for me and whatever Jared does during his naps.
Since we never did pumpkins this year, we walked over to Auntie Sandi’s house and “borrowed” her pumpkins for Jared to look and play with. Quite resourceful, I might add.
To continue with the theme of Halloween, I decided to only feed Jared foods that were orange. I am not looking forward to tomorrow’s diapers.
J wanted to be the Lion Greeter at the door with his Daddy, Fred Flintstone.
We are trying to keep Jared up a bit later tonight, since it’s Daylight Savings and all. Not looking forward to him getting up any earlier than the freaking 6 am that he does now.
Hope everyone has a great Halloween! Jared had a blast!



4 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great Halloween! Jared makes a great lion.
Jared is the cutest little lion. That costume is just perfect for him. If Scotty was Fred were you Wilma?
looks like you guys had so much fun!! Jared was a great lion!
okay, just realized that I pretty much just said the same thing as michelle:) but I'm cooler so thats okay!
Post a Comment