Dear Jared,
So much has happened in this last month for you. The biggest and best is that you learned to crawl. Just like everything else, you just decided one day to do it, and haven’t stopped moving since. I used to say we were screwed once you learned to move, but in reality, it’s so fantastic to watch you move and learn and be able to explore on your own. You do have an extreme fascination with cords…vacuum cords, fan cords, speaker cords, anything. You are distracted easily, so when I have to remove you from a situation, I give you something else to play with and you are none the wiser.
You enjoy chasing after the kitties. They let you get right up to them, then they run off, and to see the sad and bewildered look on your face just hurts us! We usually go and grab a kitty and bring them back to you so you can pet them.
You have learned to say Mama and Dada. You said Mama for about a day and half, then learned Dada, and you won’t say Mama anymore. You laugh at me when I try and get you to say it. Apparently, you have forgotten who grew you.
You got to experience your first Halloween. We dressed you up like a baby lion and you loved it. We went out to a few houses to get some candy for Mama and Dada to eat. Then you came back and handed out candy to all the kids on the block! You had the best time and were so exhausted to go to sleep that night!
You’re baby lungs have finally healed. The specialist said you have asthma. You may very well grow out of it. Guess it’s confirmed you have my lungs….and possibly my teeth, because you still haven’t cut a tooth. Mommy only had 2 teeth at 2 years old! Maybe you will have one little tooth to eat your birthday cake in 4 months!
We love you, baby boy! If we had the choice of who to pick from heaven, it would have been you.
Mama gives you 8 million kisses.
Love, Mommy and Daddy



2 comments:
Please dont tell me that they will be 1 in 4 months!! Please erase that...then maybe it wont' be true! I don't think I can handle it.
Happy 8 months bday Jared!!
Happy 8 months Jared! I see mommy got you the balls from Costco too. I think we all have them now! :)
Post a Comment