February 5, 2010

It’s a Hotdog!

Well, it’s official.  In approximately 20 weeks  Scotty and I will be parents of two boys!  Jared is very excited to have a baby brother!  I was so sure that little Hotdog was a girl, and made the ultrasound tech check multiple times and prove to me that it wasn’t his arm or umbilical cord hanging out down there!  Scotty couldn’t stop smiling and jumping up and down!  He wanted so badly to be part of the 2 boy club!  I am very excited myself, now that the mystery is solved.  I am going to Novato next week so Mom and I can start on our shopping spree. 

 img038 img039 img040 img041img042

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yeah for little boys!

Bill and Paige said...

what do you need to shop for? dont' you have everything? So excited for 2 boys! they will be best friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...