Jared had his 1 year appointment today. All was well except for his double ear infection that we had no idea about! He never even touched his ears or gave us any indication that he was sick. He’s been congested for a couple weeks, but so have I, so I figured we have just been passing the bug back and forth. He got three shots, cried a bit, but then was a happy boy before we left the office. Shots are so much easier now that he isn’t 2 months old! We have been weaning Jared off of formula for the last 2 weeks, and I am very much looking forward to not having to buy $23 cans of formula for the little piggy piggy. Here’s the details of our tank.
Height – 29 1/2 inches 50th percentile
You’re still a shorty!
Weight – 24.3 pounds 70th percentile
Haven’t gained an ounce since December!
Head – 19 inches 90th percentile
Geezus!



2 comments:
Andrew does the same thing when he has an ear infection...nothing! The two times he's had one, he hasn't complained at all. My mom used to bring home rolls of the table paper when I was little to draw on and make crafts with. It's some fun stuff!
Can you believe how much has changed since those first shots? They are getting so big! Grey has a double ear infection, too! Birth buddies forever!!
Post a Comment