March 4, 2010

Boo

I suck at blogging.  Especially since my last dramatic depressing 30th birthday post.  But nothing really interesting at all has been happening.  We have all been sick, poor J has no voice (I have never heard him so quiet) and that’s about it.  I have been working entirely too much, wanting every day to say “screw it” I’m gonna be a stay at home mom, but knowing after I say it that there is no way in hell that can ever happen.  Trying to plan J’s birthday party with absolutely no time or energy, and we all will be lucky we will have plates to eat on that day.   I am so tired, my throat hurts and my house is a mess.  It’s always a mess and everytime I clean it, J just destroys it again.  Poor Scotty cooks me dinner every night.  Isn’t the wife supposed to do that?  I can’t wait until maternity leave.  I hope that I can take that time to catch up on things I have been neglecting.  But I had grand plans last time and got next to nothing done.  Oh, and I have been trying time and time again to upload a cute video of J pushing his little lion walker back and forth but Blogger stinks and won’t upload it.  Just picture it, okay.  It’s darn cute.

Signing off.  Time to have some coffee and wake my ass up!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Sorry that things have been such a challenge lately. I hope you are able to get some rest and catch up on things. I know how when things are messy here how sad I can get. I can't imagine being pregnant right now, taking care of the house, Samuel, and going to work too. You are doing a great job, hang in there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...