Well, this day had to finally come. The day that I am forced into being an adult. It’s the day I turn 30. It was easy to say before, if I was acting non-adult like, that it was because I was still in my 20’s, even though I was/am married with a child. But now, now I need to “man up” and embrace being a 30 year old…you know, like stop being afraid of the dark, stop pretending to throw up when changing a dirty diaper, and to not say “oops” in a cute little voice when Scotty asks if I had remembered to do something he had asked. I keep thinking this whole 30 thing can’t be that bad. I mean, just think about my parents. My parent’s youngest child is 30! I feel worse for them then I do for myself.
So yeah, I’m the BIG 30 today. I guess I should go buy some wrinkle cream and go to bed at a reasonable hour.



2 comments:
Happy 30th! There is no reason to grow up. All of those things make you the lovable person that you are!!
happy 30th!! whos says we have to be adults? there's no rule! I still act like I'm 16 most of the time:)
Post a Comment