March 31, 2010

Monkey’s Room

Our little monkey got a new room recently.  His old room will now be Baby’s room.  We decided to make it his own little monkey room for him to enjoy…well mostly for us to enjoy.  I found some cute monkey decorations and got some cool decorations for his birthday.  Here are his pictures.

DSCN1705 The monkey face above his dresser

DSCN1704

His changing table.  The tough part is, is that he sees his monkey face and turns and stands up to slap it all the time.  The good thing is, is that it does make it easier to put lotion on his back when he’s standing. 

DSCN1703

His crib.  We had to move it away from the window a bit, because he was spending all his time playing with the blinds when he was supposed to be sleeping.

DSCN1702

His name plate above his crib.

DSCN1701 

The view when you walk in his room.

4 comments:

The DeShazers said...

I love the monkey theme. super cute!!

Bill and Paige said...

so cute!

Michelle Wing said...

I need to come back up and see it in person. It came out so well. Great job!

Melissa Franks said...

So cute! I was so glad to read that JT isn't the only one that uses the changing table as a jungle gym.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...