We are officially in the 3rd trimester and we have the countdown officially started. My countdown is more for Jared. Jared NEEDS to learn to walk in the next 11 weeks. He will be super upset when he finds out that mama can’t pick him up for a good 2 weeks after Baby is born, so he better learn how to move those chubby little legs of his. He still has no desire to do any walking. Maybe because he is freaking fast when he crawls and sometimes it’s really hard to catch him.
Anyway, we are getting down to the wire. We can’t wait until Baby is born and I can snuggle with him. I am anxious to find out if he will look just like Jared or if he will have more of my looks. If he looks anything like me, people might think that Jared and Baby are adopted brothers!
Anyway, here’s to 11 more weeks and hopefully no stretch marks. A woman can hope, right?



1 comment:
I can't wait either...you're gonna be my little guinea pig:)
Post a Comment