April 10, 2010

Bye Bye Baby Hair

We had a sad goodbye today.  Well, ALOT more sad for me than anyone else.  The little baby hair that has kept Jared’s head warm since he was born is finally gone.  (Yes, I am being a bit dramatic) Scotty has finally convinced me that Jared needed a hair cut.  It’s been getting a little out of control in the back and Scotty kept threatening to buzz cut his entire head if I didn’t take some action soon.  I initially took the scissors to his hair and Scotty about had a heart attack thinking I was going to inadvertently stab our child in the head if he moved.  I tried to instill trust in him that I was great with scissors, but he won and we used the buzzer on a #2 setting.  (I won’t tell him, but it was a WAY better idea)

DSCN1717

BEFORE

DSCN1720

AFTER

1 comment:

Michelle Wing said...

Did you save a little for his baby book?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...