April 11, 2010

The Destroyer

DSCN1710

Seriously, this kid has hundreds of dollars worth of toys in this house, and he LOVES the Tupperware drawer and the expensive dishwasher.  Thank goodness we still have a warranty on the dishwasher because the amount of time he turns in it on and off, it might be breaking soon.

4 comments:

Melissa Franks said...

Do you not have a lock feature on it? We do and as soon as JT get's tall enough, that thing is going on lockdown, he loves the dishwaser too.

Our current battle is with the dog bowls he likes to play in the water dish.

Kristen said...

That's hilarious!

The DeShazers said...

I think this is the only time I might say that I am glad that we don't have a dishwasher!!

Now I know what to get J for his next birthday :)

Ali C. said...

Melissa...we do have a lock feature but only when the unit is on. So he can turn it on, and then I have to go lock it right away so he can't keep turning it on and off!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...