May 23, 2010

Grama and Grampa Visit

My mom and dad came up the other day.  I like to think of it as they were celebrating my “Maternacation” but really they wanted to see Jared.  Mom and I went shopping ALL DAY on Wednesday.  My belly was tired, and I was coming down with a cold that seemed to lay me up for a couple days.  But it’s much better now, and only in my lungs :)  Anyway, I was putting off buying anything for Baby C, you know, like mattress pads, diaper rash creams, washcloths, bibs, etc. and finally realized that I really should get this stuff done soon!  So mom pulled out the credit card (Thanks Mom) and we went to all the stores.  (Maybe that’s why I subconsciously didn’t buy anything yet???)  After all the shopping, Grama and Grampa spent lots of time playing with Jared, and couldn’t believe that he never sat down!  We went to breakfast and hung out at home and he showed off all his skills!  It was a great time and the next time Grama and Grampa come up is when our little boy is born!

PICT0183 One last birthday present from Auntie Joan!

PICT0190 Great Grama Thelma sent up your Easter Basket!

PICT0199 Showing Grampa how you spin Daddy’s desk chair!

PICT0205

Grama asked how your toy worked, and you showed her!

PICT0214

How Big Are You?

PICT0219Playing with Grampa!

PICT0220

Snuggling with Grampa!

1 comment:

Michelle Wing said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Grandma and Grandpa time is the best!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...