Scotty finally convinced me that it was necessary to buy a car. I was content with the paid off hand-me-downs we have been driving for years. I have never had a car payment before and definitely was uninterested in gaining one now. But with his powers of persuasion, and the killer deal we found, I actually found myself get a little giddy over a luxury SUV. Scotty’s family has a long time friend who is a car broker in Southern California. It took him about one minute to find us our car. He test drove it for us, sent us pictures and negotiated the price. All we had to do was pay for it and pick it up! Pretty good deal! The car was in Pasadena, so Scotty had to fly down there and drive it back home. I am just glad it wasn’t me doing the hard work! (BTW, my job was actually harder , since I was a single mom all day AND went to Walmart to grocery shop with the child.) So now, we are the proud owners of a 2004 Acura MDX Touring. Leather seats (which heat up by the way…AWESOME), a sun roof, power everything and a ton of buttons that I don’t know what they do yet.



3 comments:
Life is great with kids and an SUV. Makes it alot easier! Nice car, congrats!
Congrats on your new car! I can't wait to see it in September.
Awesome!! You deserve a new car. And it's going to be so nice with 2!!! I hate car payments too...dreading them when we get the mini!!
Post a Comment