I guess since it isn’t all that warm out right now, that you can still run through the sprinklers if you have your sweats on. We didn’t catch him in time when he was out “helping” daddy water the lawn. It turned out quite funny though.
I'm sarcastic, I'm stubborn, I'm silly. I'm the only girl in a house full of boys. I always have a bottle of SkinnyGirl Margarita in my fridge. I take hundreds of pictures a month. My kids make me laugh so hard I cry. They make me cry so hard,I run away. My boys are blonde haired, blue eyed Italians. I'm a brown haired, brown eyed Italian. We are loud. We laugh. We are family. Welcome to Us and enjoy the ride.
1 comment:
Looks like he is having fun! I'm sure he'll love it even more when it is warm out.
Post a Comment