June 20, 2010

Hi Jakey! Hi Jakey!

We came home from the hospital today and I was anxiously awaiting seeing Jared.  He was at Grama’s taking his nappy, which gave us a couple hours to get settled before the inquisitive one came home.  When he walked through the door, I got down on the floor and Jared ran to me and gave me the biggest hug and layed his head on me!  I LOVED IT!  I thought he would be mad at me since he hadn’t seen me since Thursday.  He kept walking back over to me and hugging me and, I’ll tell you, it’s the BEST THING EVER.

DSCN1889 We picked up this onsie when we went to see Wicked in San Francisco.  Scotty couldn’t wait to put it on Jake.

DSCN1891

DSCN1892 Jake looked so small in his carseat.  Take a look at those feet!  They are the longest, skinniest feet I have ever seen.  Those feet were stuck in my ribs for months, and as you can see, they fit quite nicely.

DSCN1893

Grama came over and fed Jake.  Jared couldn’t get enough of his little brother.  All you would hear from him is “Hi Jakey…Hi Jakey.”

DSCN1894

We were working on being gentle.

DSCN1895

DSCN1896

He really wanted Jake’s bottle.

DSCN1897

DSCN1898

All in all it was a good day.  I got in a 2 hour nappy, and will soon be going to bed so I can get up tonight for the little man. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...