Our beautiful baby boy is 2 days old now. I am starting to figure him out a bit. I have learned that he can be very impatient when it comes to Mommy’s milk, and that he hates getting his diaper changed. Oh, and he can sleep swaddled or not swaddled. He doesn’t care. That’s about all I have squeezed out of him. I am sure he will teach me much more in the coming weeks. I still have no idea who he looks like. Guess he’s the milkman’s.
Here are some pictures from the wonderful day when Jake Michael was born.
One last picture of parents of one child.
39 weeks!
Our first photo with Jake…fresh out of the oven.
7 pounds, 6 ounces
Never thought in a million years that he would be bigger (1 oz more) than Jared! (Jared was born at 41 weeks and Jake at 39 weeks)
It’s exhausting getting yanked out of mommy’s belly.
My dad caught this picture on his cell phone.
Me and my littlest boy.
We are in love with him!
Jared came to visit! He looks darn handsome in his Big Brother shirt!
Auntie Sandi showing Jared his little brother.
He took a break from his food (hard for him to do) to sneak a peak at Jake. That’s about as much interest as we got out of him. I guess having food there for him was a bad idea!
Grandma and Grandpa with Jakey.
Grandpa and Jakey
Our first family photo. I think it’s cute that Jared is looking at his brother, but in reality, I think he saw my food tray.
Thank you all for your well wishes for Jake and our family.



2 comments:
omg he's just too cute for words!!! I want to smother him with kisses!!
he looks just like jared...unless jared it the milkman's baby too :)
What a cute family photo!!
Post a Comment