I FINANLLY found some shoes that fit Jared! He didn’t scream when they went on, and he’s been walking in them all afternoon! Thank you Payless Shoe Source for your selection of wide sandals.
I'm sarcastic, I'm stubborn, I'm silly. I'm the only girl in a house full of boys. I always have a bottle of SkinnyGirl Margarita in my fridge. I take hundreds of pictures a month. My kids make me laugh so hard I cry. They make me cry so hard,I run away. My boys are blonde haired, blue eyed Italians. I'm a brown haired, brown eyed Italian. We are loud. We laugh. We are family. Welcome to Us and enjoy the ride.
2 comments:
Jen doesn't remember what she did with Andrew's old shoes so I can't send them to you. I do have some sandle/sock/shoe things though that Andrew wears around here that I'm going to send up though.
Jen - if you read this...look for Andrew's shoes. Poor Jared needs them!!
I've got shoes for you from kelsey. brand new...she didn't like the way they looked on ethan:)
Post a Comment