Dear Jake,
You are two months old today. I came home from work and we snuggled and you gave me huge smiles and was talking to me. It made me melt. Jared still loves you tons and tons. He can’t wait until you are old enough to play with him. He grabs your little baby hands and shakes them in an effort to play. He lays his little head on your head as his way of giving you kisses. It’s the best thing to watch, so I ask Jared to give you kisses all day long.
You started at Starla’s yesterday. She loves you already. You have done fantastically there, and you have your big brother there to protect you. There is another baby there your age, and I am sure it will be great for you to grow with him too.
We have finally been able to get you to drink a bit more these days. A lot of the time, we can get 5 ounces down you in one feeding. In comparison, Jared was eating 8 at this time. But again, you both are very different.
You are a very mellow baby. You only cry when you are hungry, or maybe you just wanted a baby snuggle with your mama. The moment I pick you up, you immediately stop crying and snuggle your little face in my neck. I never want that to stop.
You are still getting up in the middle of the night. You have made it 6 hours a couple nights which was amazing. Although, this mama still woke up early waiting for you to wake up, and you stretched it out like a champ. Let’s keep that going and make it all the way until 6 am, okay? Although, we do get some middle of the night snuggles which I can’t complain about too much, right?
I love you tons and tons.
Mama gives you 8 million kisses.



2 comments:
Happy 2 months, Jake!!
Happy 2 months Jake! I can't wait to see you again. We'll have to plan another date to come and visit.
Post a Comment